- Listings, Long Beach
1465 La Perla AvenueSecure the ambiance of a Hollywood style private estate; this is the opportunity of a lifetime, a chance to own one of the largest and most secluded properties within the Estates section of one of the most prized neighborhoods in Long Beach—Park Estates.
- Long Beach, Long Beach PeninsulaThe best things in life often come in threes, like this charming two-story triplex with stunning ocean and bay views and only mere minutes from the sand.
- Long BeachA breathtaking living experience awaits in this stunning two bedroom/two bathroom condo. Located in the heart of Downtown Long Beach, 400 Ocean Blvd #1904 is within minutes of the best shopping, eating, and entertainment that the city has to offer -- including the beach!$810,000
- Long BeachEnchanting at first sight! Located in the desirable neighborhood of Rose Park, 812 Coronado has a lot to offer. The home still retains its original Craftsman charm all while featuring a number of upgrades -- new windows and plantation shutters, new interior doors, and a new second floor deck overlooking the large backyard.$780,000
- Long BeachExperience an open and stylish way of living with this unique and spacious four bedroom home. The classic front exterior of 6432 E. Madera is just the beginning -- the unobstructed floor plan leads to an inviting backyard with a pool, ideal for entertaining.$760,000
- Long Beach440 Ximeno is a charismatic and delightful one bedroom Spanish-style home right in the heart of Long Beach culture -- from the stucco exterior and flowing front landscaping to the private backyard and patio area.
- Long BeachSpanish style meets comfortably eloquent with this charming two bedroom home. The stucco exterior and red tile roof is just the beginning for 2061 Eucalyptus.$565,000
- Long BeachEnjoy the charming effect of a historic complex while surrounded by some of the best shopping and rating venues in Long Beach.$550,000
- Long BeachWelcome to urban living in coastal chic style at this expansive BLU loft in the trendy East Village Arts District of Downtown Long Beach.$515,000
- Long BeachYou don't want to miss this charming 2 bedroom! The allure of 5888 Lewis Ave begins with the distinctive stucco exterior and red tile roof and continues with an updated and stylish interior that includes neutral color scheme, new windows, and newer hardwood floors.$450,000
- Long BeachThere is so much light and space in this gorgeous two bedroom condo -- you will never feel cramped. From the moment you step through the door at 1775 Ohio #415, the spacious and elegant atmosphere draws you New laminated floors connect the entryway with the spectacular living room.$380,000
Get Your Free Home EvaluationNOW